This is my list of favorite books of all time. Some of them go back to my childhood. Some way or another these books have touched my soul and stuck. I hope you check them out and get lost in these worlds just as I did.
Here's my list...
1. Night by Elie Wiesel
2. The Giver by Lois Lowry
3. How To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
5. How To Kill A Rockstar by Tiffanie DeBartolo
6. Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan
7. Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn
8. Corrupt by Penelope Douglas
9. Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward
10. Tarryn Fisher books
11. Kristen Ashley books
There you have it, my list of favorite books.
Writing the rants that flow through my mind. I'm quirky, weird, and a bit opinionated. When I am not playing superwoman to my husband and kids, I am a writer. A writer of contemporary romance who likes to push the limits.